GP Nord Ltd
Reg. Nr: 40203177406
Address: Kurzemes prospekts 23, Rīga, LV-1067, Latvija
BCP120 – Stage I Compressive Support Bra – used in the 1st stage post-surgery (4-6 weeks as per surgeon’s recommendation) following breast augmentation, breast lift (Mastopexy), breast reduction or breast reconstruction.
The Stage I Compressive Support Bra improves blood circulation, minimizes swelling after procedure, keeps the implant in their correct position, flushes the body out of potentially harmful fluids, accelerates the healing process and allows the patient to return to daily routines sooner.
This compressive breast garment also provides support to surgical areas for more comfort and reduces the tension on newly formed scars to prevent them from stretching.
– Double-face “Shape Wear” fabric with cotton on skin-contact layer
– Bi-Stretch fabric to ease slipping on and off, yet fiercely strong and durable
– Frontal closure with 3 positions of hook-and-eye
– Strap adjustable and detachable from front
– A supportive band under the breast 5 cm wide
– Cotton lining 100%
– Outside seams for skin protection and comfort
The fabric is remarkably lightweight and breathable to keep you clean, dry and fresh all day long.
|Pieces in package||
ISO 13485, ISO 9001:2015
Fabric Composition Polyamide 44% Cotton 22% Elastane 34% Lining Cotton 100%